Auto loans are a way to finance the purchase of a vehicle. These loans can be used for any vehicle, new or used.
How Does an Auto Loan Work?
Vehicle financing amounts are flexible and the amount financed depends on the price of the car you are purchasing and how much of a downpayment you can make at the time of the vehicle purchase. Because the vehicle itself is a form of collateral, many people find that they can qualify for an auto loan even if they don’t qualify for a conventional loan.
Benefits of an Auto Loan with Bay Country
- Fast, same day approval Maryland's largest independent finance company
- A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
- Financing for cars, trucks, and motorcycles
- Flexible rates up to 72 months
- Financing available up to $50,000
- An unbeatable vehicle protection program